Monday, October 17, 2011

Introducing the Taurus Cow Goddess

Hello down there and welcome to Taurus. I'm Taurus, the Bull and I've enjoyed transmitting to you for the past few thousand years every year from April 20/21 to May 20/21, which varies some years due to Mother Earth's year of 365.25 day. It all depends on the date of the March Equinox which was on March 20, 2011,so this year you'll be receiving our Taurus energy from April 20 through May 20.

Introducing the Taurus Cow GoddessHeading Out to Pasture

I'm heading out to pasture for a well deserved rest and to fully revitalize myself. I'll still be here, but it's time for my lovely, lovely Taurus Cow Goddess to step on the zodiac stage to guide and support you. You can depend on her to broadcast Taurus messages 24/7 until May 20. Trust her; she's dependable, consistent, and unswerving. No matter how many cows were there for me to sire, I always returned home to the comfort and warmth of my Cow Goddess.

Introducing the Taurus Cow GoddessTaurus Cow Goddess

Moo...Moo... Being called a Goddess is music to my ears. For so long, I've just been an ordinary cow, always there to support my man and look after our calves. Now with the Goddess in me being unveiled, I want to shower you with the most beautiful and loving Taurus cosmic beams possible to help make your dreams come true. That's what I did for my man, the Bull, all these years and it worked. You know the saying, "Behind every successful man is an inspiring woman", and certainly in our case, that was true. So now it's your turn, I'm going to help you become successful also, one steady step after another.

Introducing the Taurus Cow GoddessCow Goddess's Down-to-Earth Approach

For sure you don't have to worry about me making Taurus the Bull wrong in order to elevate myself. I have a lot of gratitude to my partner for what he set in place already. Just think, I don't have to start from scratch or reinvent the wheel. I can build on what's already here, while adding my feminine practicality, common sense and down to earth approach.

Introducing the Taurus Cow GoddessOverall Direction of the Zodiac Year

Now let me tell you more about my role in this matriarch guided civilization that we are just beginning, steered by the Goddess of Love. In the cosmos, we work together as a relay team, building on each other's successes. Each of us is striving to ensure by the end of this zodiac year, we've anchored the matriarch inspired era, especially its economic system. That's the overall direction for this zodiac year. There is a twist to this though. Aquarius, the facilitator of all the zodiac signs for the next 2100 years, in liaison with the Goddess of Love has announced that the "How To" methods must all be based on Caring.

Caring Steers the Way

The drive for strength and power needs to be set aside; with Caring now steering the way. For many of you, letting Caring take the lead could be a whole new learning curve because it's all built on proving that you genuinely will take care of yourself first. Don't be dismayed if you fall down and need to pick yourself back up a few times. Just remember that's the way you went from crawling to walking when you were a baby. Instead of your Mommy picking you back up now, you become your own Caring mother and applaud yourself until you are walking steadily without holding on to the furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...